Tuesday, August 16, 2016

O.K., so here's the real Pokemon Go scoop

I've NOT become an 'expert' (probably never will); I HAVE captured several
 hundred 'Pokemon' in various places; I HAVE gotten to 'level 18'
(whatever good that does me?)

I HAVE had Ms. May  drive-me-around so I can do Pokemon from the car,
with someone else driving it is productive, but still too fast, especially for
hatching eggs. (if you don't understand, don't worry, neither do I!

I HAVE done Pokemon Go from my tricycle - but that's decidedly
in-efficient; - walking really is the only 'realistic' way to do this...

HOWEVER, using the car or tricycle to get 'there' is more efficient
than walking 'there' (wherever 'there' is? (again, if you don't know,
don't worry!)

I HAVE gotten confused a couple times (with live-deer in JDSP),
thinking that they might be Pokemon (or that the Pokemon might need
their pictures taken?)  BUT I'm progressing, learning, having fun -
what more could one ask - being semi-retired!